Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Very Salvation Christmas Album Artwork

I received the artwork for Salvation Denied's upcoming Christmas EP today from Rachel Edelman, an extremely talented artist/graphic designer at SUNY Purchase. I've worked with her on numerous occasions and she's consistently given me terrific work. Thanks again, miss Edelman.

The artwork:

Rachel Edelman's website. She's also designed some of my favorite posters for Purchase band gigs, Salvation Denied included.

Expect this album in the next couple of days, once I get my monitors to stop ground looping so I can mix it.

Almost unrelated but not really, a friend of mine named Andrew Fox recently released a track that I played guitar on. Called "Sixteen Pages", it's the 80s reborn into the new millennium. Shred solos, gang vocals, handclaps, gated snare drum, synth pads... it's incredible. And FREE. Granted, you can pay for it, and you should since Andrew's out on his own now and needs money to feed himself. Regardless though, listen to it. Rachel did the album artwork for this one too, which is one of the best things I've seen in a while.



Link to download Sixteen Pages

Toodles.

UPDATE: A Very Salvation Christmas has just been released a few hours ago. To get it, click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment