Sunday, November 21, 2010

And Here We Go...

Hello all! I've decided to throw my hat in the blogging ring and create a place for all of you to see how I think and work. This blog will mainly focus on the goings-on in my busy schedule of composing for various purposes (student films, pop arrangements, EP release, whatever other projects I may have going on), as well as what makes me tick.

As you can clearly see, black and white are safe color choices. Hence the title, Composing While Colorblind. It would be awful if I tried to make it look nice and ended up with purple and green and whatever else normal people can see, since they'd look normal to me. Eventually I'll teach myself how to use these design elements right. Or have somebody do it for me. One of the two.

Here's hoping you enjoy what I have to say.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment